Tree trekking & Quick Jamp
One of the largest tree treks in west Japan.
You can enjoy thrill and excitement while feeling nature Wearing special belt called harness, we will clear various items between the stages assembled on the tree while securing safety.
In addition, you can experience Quick Jump.
Where you experience the free fall from 15 meter high, which is the first in shikoku.
Why don’t you try out the non-dayly experiences while enjoying the beauty of the valley’s beauty??
West West Story shows you how to enjoy tree trekking, photos of the course, and videos of quick jumps.
- Business hours
10:00 ~17:00 (final reception 16:30)
- You can join without any reservation.
- There may be a wait when it is crouded.
- It may be canceled or closed during heavy weather, bad weather such as a typhoon. Please call us and contact us in advance. 0883-84-1117
- Business period
- Golden week (From end of April to early May)
From Mid of July to end of November(Tuesdays and Wednesdays closed every week from September.)
- Those who can wear a harness with a height of 110 cm or more.
*less than an elementary school kid’s needed companion of being taking care of.
- Participation fee
Tree trekking (Total 4 courses)
- Choose 2 course
- 2800 yen
- Additional 1 course
- per 500 yen
- 1 time
- 1000 yen
- 2 times
- 1500 yen
- 3 times
- 100 yen
- There are also a set value price for those activities
Please confirm the details from the following web siteAmici Adventure shikoku https://www.raumu.net/
West West Story
of "Tree trekking & Quick Jamp"